TheMexicanMuffinManTheMexicanMuffinMan

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Organ Story Organ Story

Oh my god it's been such a long time since you've made a big movie, I love your stuff and I'm so happy to see your content again.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Woo, thanks! Hopefully i'll make more stuff and stop being so lazy :p

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Teehee.

This is my kind of movie, fellas. Love it.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

How ideal!

I really did not expect to see my submission among those fantastic 30, but sure enough, THERE IT WAS!
I am so gratefully honored to be a part of this, everything was superb. All the parts were excellent, and well picked. I have a feeling that I barely made it into the MGS Collab, so it's great to be in this one as well.
I like the music you guys added to my part, it was well needed.
Just, damn, thank you all.

Global Defense System Global Defense System

Woohoo, currently 12th place (mexicanmuffinman)

Well, I geuss I beat the game. It's supposed to end, right? If it does, how do you score more points, I had 100% health the whole time, and shot down every comet with 3 blue lasers and 2 turrets? It was a good game, time well spent. I'm a fan of your other games as well. Well done.

Hint: What I did was get all three platforms first, upgrade middle weapon to cluster, then blue laser. Buy the 2 turrets, stretch out the visibillity all the way, and then buy the other two lasers, (maybe a missle, it clears big groups of meteors).

Ebays Funnyest Auctions Ebays Funnyest Auctions

lmao

someone tried to sell the sun on ebay

SClock responds:

my fav is there gran check out that 1

King of Buttons 3 King of Buttons 3

a very extreme game

first of all id like to point out i have the #2 and #5 score currently, im MexMuffinMan!!! and MexMuffinMan. ya, 999473117, awesome. although ill probly be off the high scores by tomorrow... ill still have my dignity for the short period of time im in that number two spot (haha)

btw, the ending in wich you`re floating in the air, hilariouse

Dispenser Erectin' Dispenser Erectin'

God, Damn that's awesome.

There's only a handful of actually good TF2 songs. This is fantastic. You have the talent, make more of these.
Almost as good as Heavy's Breakfast Machine.