TheMexicanMuffinManTheMexicanMuffinMan

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Organ Story Organ Story

Oh my god it's been such a long time since you've made a big movie, I love your stuff and I'm so happy to see your content again.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Woo, thanks! Hopefully i'll make more stuff and stop being so lazy :p

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Teehee.

This is my kind of movie, fellas. Love it.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

How ideal!

I really did not expect to see my submission among those fantastic 30, but sure enough, THERE IT WAS!
I am so gratefully honored to be a part of this, everything was superb. All the parts were excellent, and well picked. I have a feeling that I barely made it into the MGS Collab, so it's great to be in this one as well.
I like the music you guys added to my part, it was well needed.
Just, damn, thank you all.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Teehee

Oh God, I cannot describe how much I enjoyed this.
It's not often that a satirical parody has more effort and humor than the original movie.
Bravo.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Quite enjoyable.

At first, I was very hesitant to watch this. I feared to listen to an extremely cliché written story, with a zany wacky voice by TomaMoto. I was relieved and impressed when I found it was actually narrated cleverly and had some depth to it.
The writing was pretty good. I cringed at some sentences, but overall I wasn't disappointed. The art matched the story very well, and was very enjoyable. The writer sure knows his literary devices. (Dohoho)
I applaud.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Dios Mio

That was fantastic. I love your art, it's fantastic. I especially love the scene with the close of up the girl, and she has a million jagged teeth. Bravo.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Very Fantastic Indeed

Hoho, It's wonderful to see my part be like #6. Sure it's unmemorable, sure no one will get it. But.... I was apart of the most BANGIN Newgrounds Collab of all time. T'WAS MY DEBUT. I feel manly.

Everyone did great, and hopefully people won't complain about it's content so much as the first disc. Very enjoyable. So, bravo, Newgrounds.

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Wasted oppurtunity... this could've been amazing,,

A month ago I had the same idea. What if someone did a Rick Roll flash? Identical to the original, only in flash. Amazing artwork, top quality sound. Smooth animation, just like Rick Astley's dance moves. (Hoho)

But what would have been even better is if the flash was disguised. Make it look like the next Adam Phillips film, convincing title, intro, icons, everything. Then suddenly it cues to a Rick Roll.

This flash made me so disappointed... Nothing like the music video, the main character doesn't look slightly like Rick Astley. And the dancing.... not even close.

I'm all flustered.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Amazing

This compilation really shows the talent of any and all artists on Newgrounds. I was not disappointed with ANY submission, I congratulate and praise everyone. My submission wasn't in this one, but then again... "The best is yet to come". I loved so many, especially HappyHarry87's and Stamper's. Oh god... where's the rest of it!

rAndomizer rAndomizer

loved it

random flashes are awesome to me, just, funny. the whole time it kept me laughing, just awesome, like, forhead shavecut, yet this is alot more random. nice 2 seconds of "happiness is a warm gun".... im a beatles fanatic...